Live Event FAQs
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
You can check online.
How do I update my registration info?
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I move up or down a category?
Yes. You may switch from one race to another as long as the race that you’re switching to isn’t already sold out.
- To do so, simply log into your account (you may need to reset your password first).
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.”
- Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to.
- You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance.
If you’re switching up to the half marathon or full marathon, then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching down to the half marathon or 5k. Instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
Can I transfer to another race?
Yes! To transfer your entry to another Ventures Endurance event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you’re all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are final. No refunds will be given, unless you are registered for a live race and the live race is cancelled by the event organizer, in which case refunds will be given in accordance with the policy outlined in the FAQ titled What happens if the event is cancelled?. A date or venue change is not a cancellation.
What happens if it snows?
Can I register on race day?
In the unlikely event that the race isn’t sold out, you can still register online up until packet pickup ends on race day.
When is packet pickup/registration?
Early packet pick-up will be held in the gymnasium of the Sports and Fitness Center at NECC on Saturday, December 9th, 2023 from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Participants are encouraged to pick up their bib at early packet pick-up to make for a less stressful race morning.
Can’t make it to early packet pick-up? No worries! Day of packet pick-up on Sunday, December 10th, 2023 will also be offered at the Sports and Fitness Center at NECC from 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM.
Can I run with my dog or baby stroller?
Can I run with headphones?
Where can I find a size chart for the long sleeves?
Will there be pacers?
Is there an age limit?
Is there a time limit?
Are the roads closed for the race?
Will there be a bag check?
Where are the water stops?
Are there awards for top finishers?
The 5K will award prizes to the top 3 male and female finishers overall, and to the top 3 male and female finishers in the following categories: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+.
All awards will be mailed out to participants after the event within 5-7 business days. There will not be an awards tent or ceremony at the event!
How do I get my free race photos?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing email@example.com.
Is the half marathon course USATF Certified?
The 5K course is not USATF certified.
Who should I email for press inquiries?
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Virtual Event FAQs
Where can I run/walk?
What items are included with the Jingle Bell Half Marathon & 5K Virtual Run?
When do I need to complete my run?
How do I track my distance and time?
For the Virtual Run, we accept results on the honor system, but the most accurate tracking is typically via a device with GPS tracking.
How do I log my results?
After you’ve completed your run, click the Log Result button on your Virtual Run registration to enter your time. Once you’ve entered your run time, click the Finisher Certificate button to download your personalized Finisher Certificate.
When will my packet ship?
Race packets for the virtual run will begin to ship within 1-2 weeks of the live event.
Do I need to submit results to get a medal?
No. Your medal will be mailed to you with your packet after you register!
Do you ship internationally?
What do I do if my goodie bag doesn’t fit? Can I swap it?
We do not offer any size exchanges post packet shipment. All changes to sizes need to be made prior to confirming registration. We highly recommend that all participants take care to view the sizing chart to order the correct size.
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!